Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Note

Last Friday Abby found out she could write the President a letter. She decided to write the President a letter to tell him about what happened to her and here is how it went. I will write just how she wrote it.
Dear Oboma,
I am Abby Ornelas 8 years old and I wanted to tell you if it is hard bing a president and you are going to be on a coin or a daller and I wanted to tell you what hapend to me it was last December and i had the fluw and I was done with my medcne and I was still sleepy still fill week and slepyed for 11 or 12 hours a day and the doctor send me to go to the emergency and take a xray and then they said that my kideys wernt working and they hade to put a IV in me then they took me to cook childrens and they took care of me. and every night thay stook me with needalls. people visited me and family. thay had to do sergery to put two catherders but one they took out and now im doing dayalices, now i need a kidney transplant and all my family wants to give me a kidney I need to be healthy for 6 months and my blood is good and I can get a kidney thransplant this the first month sence I got out of the hosiptal and in April it it will be my birthday. April 1o and I wanted to tell if you can come to my house or send me something to remeber y0u by. Love abby

5 comments:

  1. I love that I kinda inspired this...go abby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR STORY, YOU ARE PRECIOUS TO GOD AND MANY PEOPLE WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU...AND EVEN THOUGH WE HAVE NOT MET KNOW MANY PEOPLE CARE FOR YOU.
    REGINA O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gabby yes you did, she was waiting for her white house letter now lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. That letter is so beautiful. Abby I hope and pray that the President of the United States will write back and send you something to remember him by. You are a strong young lady. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is very awesome. Very encouraging.

    ReplyDelete